You are advised to switch to your nearest mirror
site before downloading analog.
- Which version of analog should I download?
- The latest version of analog is 6.0.
You need to choose the OS from the list below corresponding to the
machine you want to run analog on. It doesn't matter what machine your web
server is running on.
- Download analog_60w32.zip (1.68MB).
When you unzip it you will find the program and all the documentation.
- Download analog-6.0.sit.hqx (2.58MB)
for Mac OS 8, 9 or X.
When you download it, it should unpack itself and be ready to run.
OS X users who want to run analog from the Darwin command line can also
precompiled version for
or a Fink
See also Jason Linhart's
analog for Mac page,
which sometimes has a newer version, and also has versions for older Macs.
- Other pre-compiled versions
- Several other people host precompiled versions for other operating systems.
Here are the ones I know about:
- Other Unix:
- Everyone else - and source code
- Download analog-6.0.tar.gz (1.48MB)
or anlg60.zip (1.90MB).
These packages contain the source code for all versions, and
instructions. It compiles "out of the box" on most operating